Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pictures of Patterns

Will1877

Hi guys, I am very green to the finds forum and belong to no other. So parden my ignorance I don't mean to waste any ones time. But my question is, are there any pictures of patterns that you guys are using? the exchange software im afraid I cant use at this time or am unsure that ever will be able to use it to up load patterns. I belive it was Bill S that had picture of his trashy park pattern with the number ranges that were open and blocked. I was able to look and and set it up right on the ET. I was just curious if any more were out there or if anyone had cabin fever and felt like posting something they enjoy or find useful for there hunting style. I know that probably is a lot to ask and will not be bummed if no body posts that type of thing given that there is a program designed to make what im asking very simple. But here lies the problem I am pretty much computer illiterate and the truth of the matter is i had my fianc

Everyone here was computer illiterate at some time in their life. Some earlier,. some later.

Assuming you're new to the eTRAC, i would highly recommend that you get to know your eTRAC by using the Minelab default coin pattern before monkeying around with others custom discim. patterns, just take it one step at a time, couldn't be easier. Before you know it, you'll be programming your own custom patterns.
Just my opinion.

I hear ya buddy. That's good advice I think my biggest thing is I wanted to push on some of the buttons as I watched the snow fall outside the window. Does that make me lame or what.

Yeah the weather is depressing. Today here, the good news, it finally hit the 40's. The bad news, thunderstorms and then just about zero visibility fog due to all the melting snow and rain moisture. Can't win with this #$%*&@ Winter.

You might want to do a search for eTRAC patterns and/or eTRAC ID numbers.
From an ID number vs. target chart, you should be able to program a pattern.
I'm sure there's a ton of them somewhere on this website.