Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pictures of some coin auction finds from this weekend...

NebTrac

Met up with Firewxman, my Md'ing buddy from North Platte. Went to Araphahoe Nebraska, about 90 miles south of where I live for a coin/gun/indian artifact auction. I really wanted a gold 2

Sweet !!!

What did the svdb Wheatie grade nebtrac

bentrac said:
What did the svdb Wheatie grade nebtrac

AU58

I lied to ya Raymo.

The $900 1914d wheat was slabbed and graded AU50. The other 1914d was VG shape and in a common holder.

NebTrac

I may sell a few of my better date coins one of these days and invest in a new machine if a new top ender is ever released.I sold a couple of dug 14d pennies a couple of years ago on ebay for my late father and they did over $200.00 each and were nothing special.....

Good for you

It certainly is a better investment than keeping money in the Bank

The one question is ..Did you always like coins or did you start Detecting and got into coins?

As for only finding Barber Half's :laugh:

When in England several detectorists commented how beautiful our/USA coins are

As far as I am Concerned the Mercury Dime, Standing Liberty Quarter and Walking Liberty Half are our most beautiful coins ever minted

Regards

Those are some nice looking coins NebTrac...one of these days I'll get around to posting mine. Oh and once again you out "hunted" me...my lowly nickel and two IH's just don't measure up to your purchases! LOL. It was a fun auction, man I wish I would have came away with one of those 2 1/2 coins or at least that Texas Com Half. Next time I guess!

Later!

banditicey said:
Good for you

It certainly is a better investment than keeping money in the Bank

The one question is ..Did you always like coins or did you start Detecting and got into coins?

As for only finding Barber Half's :laugh:

When in England several detectorists commented how beautiful our/USA coins are

As far as I am Concerned the Mercury Dime, Standing Liberty Quarter and Walking Liberty Half are our most beautiful coins ever minted

Regards

I always like old coins Eva. But in truth I'd never really studied up on them. The wheats were always sought after in pocket change when I was younger, and I did purchase some Morgan dollars when I was first married. To be honest I don't believe I'd ever seen a 'Merc', until I started detecting.

I agree with the English...we have some beautiful designs.

Take care,

NebTrac