Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pictures taken with new Sony lens..........

Kelley (Texas)

Pictures taken with my Sony NEX-6 and new Sony 50mm F1.8 lens. Please note that the last picture is a well preserved "Dead" flower. Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 361134 DSC06994copyfines.jpeg]

[attachment 361135 DSC07112copyfines.jpeg]

[attachment 361136 DSC07096fines.jpeg]

[attachment 361137 DSC07086fines.jpeg]

One word "WOW"

Some tremendous shot,i have been mainly using a Nikon 50mm f1.8 lens as well for about 4 months,in my opinion the best move that i have made,really enjoy using these 50mm prime lens,not sure if its the same on a Sony camera but a 50mm lens on my DX Nikon camera is about 85mm but on a FX camera it is actually 50mm.

Jup. WOW!

Wonderful flowers and excellent banned in memory.
I like the colors and the structure of the images.

Thank's for sharing. Only missing the smell...:thumbup:

haven't been on in awhile, life happens. You're still doing awesome photo's Kelly. These are just a few of mine that I have taken with my Fujifilm S2000HD and HS20EXR, The HS20EXR caught fire and is no longer with me (should have sued Fuji) but, I was not hurt..... NGE