Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pig sticker

WV62

My brother (Still Looking 52) and I were hunting this past Tuesday. From time to time we check in with each other to see how we are doing. He found this folding fillet knife sticking in the ground so he brought it over to show me and then he gave it to me because he didn't have any need for it.

He didn't need the detector for this find he spotted it while swing his F5 looking for deep silver coins.

You just never know what your going to find out there.

Ron for brother Greg in WV

The little emblem in the handle says North American Fishing Club the blade is stamped China, I would assume made in China. On the other side of the blade it is stamped NAFCLTD. It isn't a high end knife, I checked a for sale site and it is worth about $13.

This one is in good usable shape, so I will add it to my box of knives.

I like it,

Ron in WV

You just never know what your going to find metal hunting this is a classic example. The knife was actually sticking it the ground when I found it and you could see it from a distance.

It pays to keep your eyes open. I love finding usable tools such as that neat knife! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

I haven't heard that term to describe a knife since I left WV over 60 years ago. Yes I smiled when I saw the words.