Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pine Warbler

Great photos, that Nikon & lens does a great job! But then it takes an operator that knows how to use it. I don't have a DSLR yet but if I could achieve photos that good I would be happy.

Thanks. A used D200 isn't that expensive today. The most cost is the lens but there are lens out that give good results and aren't so expensive. I think the Sigma 70-300mm APO red ring lens is one of the best lens for around $200.00. I wold love to see more people post pictures here. I do it for fun and something to do...When we get some warm weather I'll be at the beach detecting. Didn't do so well last year at the beach but it wasn't a good year health wise but hope this year is much better..
Again thanks.
Tom