Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pinpoint

EZrider

Just wondering, in the video its said the pinpoint location is in the center of the coil. However when i air tested it, it was on the front or back of the coil. Unless depth has somthing to do with it. Where on the coil are you all pinpointing?

HH
EZ

EZ, I hardly ever use the pinpoint feature. My buddy taught me that you can pinpoint with the front tip of the coil. Find a target, work your coil back towards you until it no longer tones. Wiggle the coil forward until you get a tone. The target is right under the front of the coil. When i have used teh pinpoint feature, it is where the shaft attaches to the coil. Hope this makes sense. TMAN...

Thanks for the replys guys. I guess pointing in air and in the ground does make a diffrence. Tman i'll give it a try next time out.