Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pinpointers

Highlifter1000

What pinpointers are you all using. I think I'm going with the minelab pro find 35.

Garrets AT's and the Ace Apex I use the Z-lynk Wireless pinpointer and headphones
Nokta /Mackro Pulse Dice pinpointer paired to the Green Headphones
Other detectors I use the Garrett AT (carrot) and White's TRX pinpointer

I bought a Garrett Carrot a long time ago, had it fixed under warranty. Still works well.
I also have Minelab Pro 35 and a Pulse unit.
I use all three of them depending on site.
Garrett at beach, it’s waterproof to a few feet. The other two dirt fishing, pulse when there is EMI.
Tony

I bought a Garrett Carrot a long time ago, had it fixed under warranty. Still works well.
I also have Minelab Pro 35 and a Pulse unit.
I use all three of them depending on site.
Garrett at beach, it’s waterproof to a few feet. The other two dirt fishing, pulse when there is EMI.
Tony
Thanks for the feedback

Garrets AT's and the Ace Apex I use the Z-lynk Wireless pinpointer and headphones
Nokta /Mackro Pulse Dice pinpointer paired to the Green Headphones
Other detectors I use the Garrett AT (carrot) and White's TRX pinpointer
Thank you for your feedback also

I use two Pin-Pointers.

I have 3 Garrett AT Pro-Pointers, one for each of my three Apex devices, and each have their own MS-3 Z-Lynk wireless headphones. All are paired so I hear them in the headphones, and I never have a problem with them.
(y)

I also use a Nokta / Makro Pulse-Dive Pointer with my Tesoro and Nokta models because it works excellent. It's easy to adjust settings and is almost fool-proof to accidently mess up the settings. And I'm deaf and remove my headphones to hear the Pinpointer and it is very hearable and pleasant.

Monte

I much prefer the pitch of the XP Mi4-Mi6 units compared to the pulse modes In everything else. I’m not aware of any other pinpointers out there that have a pitch mode option.

Garrett, Garrett carrot, whites trx, Fisher pulse, xp mi6. I like them all. All have advantages and disadvantages compared to the others. In my opinion you can't go wrong with any of them.