Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pinpointing did not seem as precise on V1.0

The Coin Magician

Pinpointing possibly not as good on v1.0 , i used version V1.0 on the D2 today for the first time , i was not happy with the pinpointing . I think maybe pinpointing might not be as good as it was
on version 0.71. If any others have noticed any differences in pinpointing please post here.

Pinpointing possibly not as good on v1.0 , i used version V1.0 on the D2 today for the first time , i was not happy with the pinpointing . I think maybe pinpointing might not be as good as it was
on version 0.71. If any others have noticed any differences in pinpointing please post here.
I only went out for a short hunt, maybe 20 targets. Pinpointing was good for those targets in my search area. Two target were off on pinpoint, a coin on an angle in red clay. The second was two dimes same hole but they were two inches apart.
I can’t complain on those because they were odd targets.
Tony NJ

Is there any adjustments can can be made to lower the pinpoint volume , i find it's way too loud on the v1.0 I mean a lot louder than it was on v 0.71, it's annoying the really loud pinpoint signal

I was noticing pinpointing was weird as soon as I got my deus 2, always way off. With the deus 1 it was always spot on, with the 2 the thing will never shut up, very noisy and inaccurate and I'd have to keep pressing the button to quiet it down.. I was hoping the update was going to fix that.