Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pinpointing

irnwrkr

So i took the anfibio out with the 11” coil and had a heck of a time in pinpoint trying to hone in on a target. I removed the coil cover to make sure nothing was trapped in there, and it was clean. Is there like a master reset? I dont want to send it in just yet before i try everything.

Not sure if this will work for you but I have been using a little trick over the years with my minelabs. I'm doing it now with my Nox 800.....Pinpoint the center of your target. While remaining in pinpoint mode slowly pull the coil towards you. when the sound goes silent your target should be at the tip of your coil.

Pinpoint can act strange at times. Usually it is caused by unsuspected close proximity trash targets. An incorrect Ground Balance will also make it difficult.
Like all aspects of detecting, it takes practice. You might want to set up a shallow & deep test coin to hone your skill.

Ill try that as soon as weather cooperates a bit more, but ive been using this unit since march with no issues

Took machine to a different area, did gb, machine worked perfect with both coils.