Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pioneer Artifact Discoveries In WA State

Neat day in the woods with your kid 👍. I think the unidentified iron might be a wagon wheel spring??????

Great video. It's great to go hunting with your son. Great memories made doing what you both enjoy. My young son is now 38 years old and no longer hunts with me.

Its a funny thing, kids...... tried to get both boys into hunting. They had the urge just not the time. Oldest boy eventually spent the money to come back home and paid out of state fees. First year back he was hunting deer and I had my elk tag. What walks out, yup!! Got it field dressed and back to the truck at 9 at night, what does he text his little brother (in Colorado)? “Dude, sh@t just got real”. Back to camp after getting it home and hung at 3:00am. Best food and drink everrrr!!! Both have an interest in detecting just no time.....
One son in law is getting a detector end of the month and I will mentor him along. Ex coworker is real interested and I will help get her get started as well. Current Search and Rescue mantracker would like to learn and I will get her started as soon as she gets her detector. Point is your sons and daughters will eventually come home and they will go out, just on their time and now that Im retired I have the time. Life goes full circle in more ways than one.

do you have any problems with Bears or Mountian lions,? those are great finds by the way

Hi everybody! My son and I are history enthusiast and we have been detecting an old pioneer camp in the Mountains of Washington State. We posted a YouTube video with our finds along with some of the history of the area. Here’s a look if anybody wants to check it out!

Nice job guys. Looks like an awesome day out!

do you have any problems with Bears or Mountian lions,? those are great finds by the way
Yes actually the big cats are a constant concern. Can be very unnerving. They will follow all day and you won’t even know they are there. We do take precautions. The black bears are very common but not so scary. They just want to be left alone.