Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Placement

skookum

Hi,
Just a simple question:
All other manufacturers forums are placed above the general interst forums such as :
metal detecting forum
Beach and water/scuba diving forum
Prospecting forum
and so on
Now why does the "Blisstool Detector forum" occupy a slot outside the other manufacturers forums, right underneath the metal detecting forum ??
Latter of course being the forum with most hits/posts.
This to me appears to be the same as strategically placed merchandise in shopping malls - which is not what I would consider fair in regards to very long time sponsors such as Whites and other manufacturers.
This is of course just my 2 bits worth of observation
hh
skookum

Forums have been up and replaced .Requests have been made as new models come out. So their placed many times in a slot that was popular and now isn't.

The owner of this forum, along with the administrators," try hard to please all members"..and often comply with requests as they come in..
I believe it was just a matter of that slot was available at the time from a prior named topic forum. Oh One more thing. The general Interest Forum was added in recent history.

That said you have to understand I am Just A Moderator .and have no (ZERO) input into placement of any of the topic forums. The above is just my opinion.
And my knowledge that there is no conspiracy here...

Conspiracy, I don't think so. Too much time and nothing to do. Good explanation Elton.

-- moved topic --

Look for the answer on the "grassy knoll"

LOL