Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Platinum,gold,and silver in one hunt

Dig

Hey everyone! I know I have been MIA for a while but I am still out there swinging. Its been very trying in my area due to a beach re-nourishment. But diligence pays off and I'm nothing if not stubborn. I had a great hunt the other day that I thought I would share some photos. I did some scouting in a likely area and managed to find 4 rings and a few assorted crusty silver pieces that morning. The first ring to come out of hiding was the Platinum band. Needless to say I was stoked as platinum is a fairly rare find in my area. I took it into a jeweler and he estimated its value between $2600 -$3600! Its sporting 10 diamonds and is really lovely. The pictures don't do it justice. I also pulled a 10k men's band, and a whopper 20.5 gram versani silver. I also pulled a titanium band but, I have grown to loathe titanium jewelry so, I didn't take its picture. I have been working hard to gather some video but as fate would have it my camera broke and had to be sent away the day before this hunt took place. Figures! Hopefully soon I will have some "action" video for you instead of just photos. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the story

You did great, nice finds. I've yet to find platinum but still trying. I know about beach renourishment, our beach had that done this past summer and it's really screwed up, hopefully it will get better in a couple of years....HH

WTG Dig ! I'm glad you found some nice targets.it's been pretty slow for me since Nov.maybe things are starting to open up some.see you at the mtg next week

Great hunt Dig! Platinum is on my wish list for this year! HH!

Nice

Nice work Rob, Some fine looking treasure! I like the Plat..........
How is the scoop coming along?

The scoop is coming along. I managed to get a prototype built and I have some video, but im having a devil of a time finding a company (or person) who can or will build multiple units for production. It's a hell of a scoop for the water (maybe the best i've used) but, getting it fabbed is not easy. If you think of anyone who could build it, i'd be happy to talk with them! :p

OldBeechnut said:
Nice work Rob, Some fine looking treasure! I like the Plat..........
How is the scoop coming along?

n/t