Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PLATINUM RING MENS 21.3 GRAMS

tarajudy

AT PRO hits big this time/
Men's 21.3 Gram PLATINUM RING SIZE 11 1/2:clapping: In fresh water lake under water about 10 inches in the mud 4ft from shore line.
Second plat this year and 6 gold rings

Man that's a beauty. I'm a colonial lover but I can certainly appreciate that ring. Very nice find

I do believe that's the heaviest PLAT I've ever seen posted on here in the last 4 yrs! :surprised::drool::puke:

Seen some low/mid teens, always a great and wondrous find no matter the weight...but never seen one over 20!

If you could, post your settings, TID, and the backstory of your hunt...specifically the signal, which I bet was a HARD one that said DIG ME!!

Congratulations on your killer year, and on this one primarily! Hats off, beers up! :beers::clapping:

You really gotta do a good write up TJ, with great pics and submit it to Garrett, who knows? Maybe a group shot?:drool:
Mud

That's a beauty! Metals on the commodities market are way down so that's one to hold on to for the long term. I prefer to relate noble medals in .dwt but off the top of my head - no calcator it's roughly 2/3 of a Troy oz. Platinumn is usually .900 to .950 so nearly all the weight is $'s. What Mud said - a little more back story, we enjoy that part.
Congrats!

It's a huge 11 1/2 size ring. just weight it again after I re-calibrated my scale now shows19.9 grams.
My settings are and are most of time STD MODE 0 SENS SET 2 BEFORE TOP. IT RANG IN A STRONG MID TONE. COULD NOT SEE NUMBERS DETECTOR WAS UNDER WATER.. But air test now is a 53-58. Wife just got back from jewelry store they said it's 19.8 grams. Said can pay 750.00 Said would ask me. Most of my detecting is at lake beaches.

ALWAYS USE STD MODE "0" I have no problem w/ std. coil it came with. It was 10" down in the mud. also forgot to mention later today same beach got an 24" herring bone lady's necklace 16 grams next to boat dock (wife said don't even get any ideas it's hers. MARRY CHRISTMAS.
I HAPPEN TO LIVE IN A BIG GATED COM UNITY 5 BEACHES (LUCKY ME) VIRGINIA

Dang, that is one heck of a plat ring! It beats my 12+grammer!!.....I know Christmas is coming and that would buy a lot of presents BUT I also would recommend hanging on to it because metals are down but hopefully they will go up soon:thumbup:

Wow :yikes: that is awesome! I am so happy for you. :drool:

Every ones different. Me $750, it would be gone. That's a lifetime find though. Great!

This bad boy came in at 23g! PLAT! I have sold it since then. Congrats on the plat!

Me too sold mine for $750. got that only because it had no name or date inside and just said comfort fit PLATINUM