Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pleased with my new WS6 master

coinspader

Hey went for a short hunt today with my newly acquired WS6 setup in my heavily hunted park and promptly pulled out 3 wheats and a Merc and a clad penny, I really like the way it sounds and ID's even deeper targets. I used the factory park and deep HC modes without any adjustments, just a ground balance. Looking forward to digging into the settings and customizing it to the spots I hunt at, I think I will be spending a lot of time with this detector and that's okay because it is super light . I have had a couple Deus 1's and I liked them but this Deus 2 is whole different animal, Good job XP! : )
IMG_3227.jpg

Got out today with the D2 in a spot I have hunted with many other top detectors, it was a spot I assumed didn't have anymore seeable targets. As you can see I was wrong.View attachment 48492
This story and similar stories just keep repeating with this machine, what it’s doing that others are not isn’t completely known as at least some of the information is XP’s IP. At some point, after many many reports from experienced people coming in about the “in field” capabilities of this machine, it has to be recognized that XP did SOMETHING different. The argument from the naysayers consisting of “well, multi freq has been around for decades” or “Whites did that awhile back” or “my single freq can see those targets”….it all just becomes irrelevant due to the clear results being reported by people who have nothing to gain by doing so. When I posted awhile ago about how long it took to find 100 silvers with the D2 I was accused by some nimrod of faking finds and being a detector salesman and a rep for XP….really? I’m none of that and do none of that. I’m just some fucking guy. The one thing I DO do is go hunt. Looks like Coinspader does the same. It’s really just an incredible machine.

Yes it is nice!!!! a solid 62-63 is a nickel. 64- up seem to be pull tabs . I have dug some nickels lower … 60-61 . Ws6 master kicks butt !!! HH Tony

I love the Deus II-- I grab it over my Legend and Etrac, because it swings so effortlessly.

However, in my case, it hasn't made hunted out areas new again.

Not knocking the detector, just giving my experience for anybody that is buying the machine with that hope.

Yes it is nice!!!! a solid 62-63 is a nickel. 64- up seem to be pull tabs . I have dug some nickels lower … 60-61 . Ws6 master kicks butt !!! HH Tony
Also war nickles can read 65 to 66 some not all how do I know some one with a nox located a nickle read 13 on the nox the deus called it 66 . So if it's deep I would dig the worst that could happen is another pull-tab to your collection lol . sube

This story and similar stories just keep repeating with this machine, what it’s doing that others are not isn’t completely known as at least some of the information is XP’s IP. At some point, after many many reports from experienced people coming in about the “in field” capabilities of this machine, it has to be recognized that XP did SOMETHING different. The argument from the naysayers consisting of “well, multi freq has been around for decades” or “Whites did that awhile back” or “my single freq can see those targets”….it all just becomes irrelevant due to the clear results being reported by people who have nothing to gain by doing so. When I posted awhile ago about how long it took to find 100 silvers with the D2 I was accused by some nimrod of faking finds and being a detector salesman and a rep for XP….really? I’m none of that and do none of that. I’m just some fucking guy. The one thing I DO do is go hunt. Looks like Coinspader does the same. It’s really just an incredible machine.
I believe you. I found 3 silver dimes at a home the other day and no wheat cents. They were clearly missed by someone else’s machine. This is an incredible machine

You sir, are amongst a small band of YouTube warriors that have nothing to hide, and tell it as it is. Gaz.