Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Plowing last month..

Ron J

As most of you may know, Massachusetts got whacked with an unusal amount of snow in a short period of time. I am employed by a large Auto Dealer Group, and plow with a truck, and drive a Fifty year old Loader at one of Our Nissan Stores. Plowing and clearing snow is not much fun, specially when doing it for a couple or more days in a row, then doing it again a few days later! So we try to break up the time, and have a little fun. The Flames are fake, using an App, called "Dude your Car".
I used my "artistic" skills , and put a spray can to use. :unsure:
RJ

Remember, the flames are NOTE Real! Here we added flames, and even a "Boot" . Just needed a break and a little laught!

non stop 24/7 work, wondering if the snow will ever stop. What is amazing is the fact that regardless of the extreme hardship, you can find humor about what is transpiring. Thanks for sharing and please work safe. Kelley (Texas) :)

Funny art and nice shots. Some businesses around here were practically blocked from all the snow plowed to the side of the road so I did see a few with advertisements in red paint on the snow.

I agree with Kelley 100%. My goodness, that's a lot of snow. It amazes me when I see the amount of snow that is shown on the news also. Stay warm and thank you for the work you do.