Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PM?

danrom

I know...dumb question but I'm new on the forum....how do you personal message someone on here?

of time, like 30 days or so...then you can PM, advertise stuff on the for sale columns etc...I pretty sure this is done to keep us all safe from spammers and whatnot.
Mud

At least you answered my question. I guess you and a few others are the only ones that respond to new guys. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, but man not everybody is up at 6:00am to answer your questions. I have been a member for a couple of years now and I can say these guys and gals will go out of their way to answer your questions.

Agree with JoeL0, Patience please.

Ron in WV

I appreciate the help. Guess those few guys were the only ones awake!! lol. Work has me up.

Mud is right except I think it is closer to two weeks and you will get Personal Messaging privileges. Look for the button on your Welcome danrom line.

Hang in there... The time will fly by and you'r joining a great bunch of folks that do help each other out...:cheers: