Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Possibility of Low Reflective Screen Protector for Etrac?

UtahRich

I see that Minelab is coming out with a Low Reflective Screen protector for the newly introduced Equinox. Have they given any consideration to providing one for the Etrac? Z A GG quit making the Etrac screen protector some time ago. I had one on both of my early Etracs. To protect the screen on my latest Etrac, I bought a cheap Z A GG shield for an out of production I-Pad type device on ebay and cut it to fit. There was enough extra material for my Racer 2, a Fluke Multi-meter and whatever else I can come up with.

As great as the Z A GG screen protector is in keeping things protected and scratch free, it is reflective, as is the factory screen. A low reflection screen protector from the factory would be a nice addition.

Rich -

I saw those on their web site. Would definitely be a nice addition to the E-Trac. Sometimes, I think I must look like a weather vane to others when I am out hunting and spinning around trying to see my screen. :stars:

cz70pro said:
I saw those on their web site. Would definitely be a nice addition to the E-Trac. Sometimes, I think I must look like a weather vane to others when I am out hunting and spinning around trying to see my screen. :stars:

That's funny!

I use part of a tablet screen protector that does a better job so I can see the screen better. I also was sent a kit to protect the fireplace. But the part for the screen was horrible. That's why I used a tablet protector for that.

screen works good at night :lmfao: don't worry ctx is crap too its amazing stick all these smart people in a room who make these things but they have NO IDEA how to use them or common sense must be lost to mathematical savant's anyway maybe minelab need to give me a job as I am not a yes man..

AJ