Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Post Your Thoughts...!! Enjoy Yor Hobby..!

fastdraw

I'm loving this hobby..!! Yes.. I love seeing posts with some killer finds, and I always try and respond. I also like seeing posts with "Crap##y finds. Let's face it...!!

It's Not as easy as the general public thinks it is..! Metal detecting can be gritty grimy hard Dart work..!

Having said this..!!

If you have a shit#y day Detecting... You should say so... So we can ALL learn from your bad day.. and why..!

Sometimes this forum is a little DRY. It's not all about your detecting finds

HUMOR is never a negative thing...! Adding a little harmless humor makes us all want to try harder.

The Forum moderator.... might get rid of me because of this post..!! So be it..!!

But if your wife makes you do gardening work... and you whip out your detector...
and find a wheat penny... POST IT. That's funny..!

Of course... serious posts are always so cool..!

Over 10 years digging...some of my trash.
I helped to clean up the environment a little and still managed to have some fun and find some great things along the way so...no regets.
photostudio_1604071613091.jpg

Sometimes trash is interesting

I agree.
Also some of my favorite finds were trash or iron signals I am glad I went after.
Several pocket knives in iron, a turn of the century pocket bank and a very nice old and fancy cigarette holder I thought were cans, a very thick plated rolled gold pocket watch I avoided digging a dozen times at one site because I thought was just some huge piece of junk that I finally dug just to get it out of the way because it bothered me.
You never know what is hiding down there.

Reminds me of the British sitcom "Dectorists", where the main character had a poster of all his pull tabs listed by year and brand. Good to keep smiling.

Humor? I went hunting with my oldest boy who still swears he looked back and saw me carrying the rifle muzzle down and swinging it side to side...... not me, nope. Show me the video!!!!! Lol