Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Power Bank

To be the most versatile power bank I settled on the Geek Rugged 1000. Not only will it power all my USB devices, 12VDC plug in and jump start a dead car battery, it will charge up from your car's battery or 115VAC household receptacle. Yes, it costs more and will be a bit heavier, but it will charge/power just about everything you own. I have used it to jump start 3 different cars and my lawn tractor I have also recharged my cell phone.

Also check out the Anker 10050,should be way more than plenty to recharge the EQ multiple times....it doesn’t have all of the gizmos as the Geek though.

Thanks everyone for the information. I have lots of parks within walking distance so I don't need a power bank just yet. But when I venture "far afield" I may want to bring one with me.