Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Practical differences between the Park and Filed modes?

martygene

I know what the manual says but what are the "in Field" differences between the modes especially for relic type hunting. Since I've had the 800 I've been using the Park 1, 50 tones and it seems good for relic hunting but would either of the field modes be any better from those of you that have used both. Thanks

I preferer field 2 my type of hunting. It is a killer algorithm for the small stuff i.e. hammered coins, buttons, Jewelry. Might be a bit chatty for some but I want to hear as much as possible. Field 1 is great for coke infested sites. JMO You have to decide what works best for you and it might vary with sites.
HH Jeff

You've read it Gene, It comes down the the site your on meaning the targets your going to deal with and the ground you've got for the day.
I suggest marking some real world virgin targets and then switching modes and seeing how the unit performs.
You only know what you find not what you miss. Get out there