Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer’s Needed

BJ in Okla.

Prayer’s Needed

Some may know and some may not know.
Fred Kelley, Texas, Wrangler is in the Hospital, they have moved him into Isolation.
He has Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mrsa/symptoms-causes/syc-20375336
He also has Congestive Heart Failure. He has had 3 pints of blood, and they were talking about a 4th pint.
He is having trouble breathing from the fluid around his heart.
So, If you could keep Fred in your thoughts and Prayers.
Bj

It's very sad to hear that he is so poorley........he is definately in my thoughts and all i can say is get well soon and i hope he makes a full recovery.
Very best wishes to him,neil.

Fred is a great guy. Conversed with him quite a bit over the years. Fred knows his horses and the Range..He had quite a ranch but eventually moved into a Townhouse, for various reasons. A few years ago he started riding his beloved new steed, but with tires! Brought his camera and posted photos of his adventures during his Motorcycle rides.
I believe a couple years ago, he had an accident with his truck., injuries plagued him ...
Fred is a Veteran of the U.S. Marines.
I wish him a full recovery from this episode in his life.
Rj

Thank you for the info, BJ.
He's in my thoughts and prayers are on the way.
All I know about him is he is a good and helpful guy
All my Best to him and god bless.

Thank you for the information BJ.

May he rest in peace... Our condolences to his family.

My condolences to the family. He Will Be Sorely Missed.

Fred had issues for a few years. Always enjoyed his photos and comments. Better yet read his stories on the other forums. His heart was always at his Ranch and beloved horses.
He sold it a few years ago and moved into a Townhouse. Fred enjoyed his galavanting in his truck, but that wasn’t enough, he purchased a motorcycle. He enjoyed riding until it got to be too much for him.
I must not forget, Fred was a Marine and very proud of it.
Fred sent me a Good Luck Bell to mount on my Bike back in 2004. Great Guy, he will be missed.
Rest In Peace Fred...

Rj :usaflag:

I'm so sad while reading this and will still miss him.
Yes, he was a very kind and helpful man.
My condolences to his family.

Ron J said:
Fred had issues for a few years. Always enjoyed his photos and comments. Better yet read his stories on the other forums. His heart was always at his Ranch and beloved horses.
He sold it a few years ago and moved into a Townhouse. Fred enjoyed his galavanting in his truck, but that wasn’t enough, he purchased a motorcycle. He enjoyed riding until it got to be too much for him.
I must not forget, Fred was a Marine and very proud of it.
Fred sent me a Good Luck Bell to mount on my Bike back in 2004. Great Guy, he will be missed.
Rest In Peace Fred...

Rj :usaflag:

Fred was the backbone of this forum. Very sad to hear he has passed. He will be missed.

Whenever anyone posted something in this forum Fred was usually the first one to comment on it. His photos were always interesting to see, and the stories he included with them gave them a whole new dimension. Through him I learned that a photo may be worth a thousand words, but it helps to add some for those viewing them.