Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer needed for job

relics4plus

Been out of work since December 3rd. Applied for 70 jobs so far. Only three interviews and one of them was yesterday. The job is right up my alley and I have all the qualifications they are seeking. The interview went well and I really need you all to pray about this job with me. I know God will provide for me when the time is right and this job would be a great blessing.So if you all will pray that if this is the job I am to have the I will trust in the Lord to open the door.There were six other people they had to interview after me plus five before me.
Thanks,
Jay

Praying now Jay.

n/t

prayers

My prayer, relics4plus! Dear Lord, please move on his behalf on the job he applied and was interviewed for that You will give him favor and he will be able to work and have the finances he needs! We ask You to move any mountain out of the way that would hinder our brother from being employed! Give him grace and mercy by opening the door and pouring out blessings from heaven for him to receive and be blessed with this job which he so desires, unless You know it is not for him and is not in Your will, but I know Your will is to please and prosper Your Children and he is Your Child! Amen! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, that it is done for his good and for Your purpose! :angel:
God Bless! Betty