Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request

Confetrit

I'd like to request prayer for one of my 1st cousin's. Yesterday, her husband passed from a heart attack. He passed away 22 years to the day as her first husband who died from cancer. She has lost now 2 husbands on the same day, 22 years apart. She has really been through a lot. She and her first husbands youngest son who was in his early 20's took his life just months after his Dad passed. Prayers for her for strength during this time.

I'd like to request prayer for one of my 1st cousin's. Yesterday, her husband passed from a heart attack. He passed away 22 years to the day as her first husband who died from cancer. She has lost now 2 husbands on the same day, 22 years apart. She has really been through a lot. She and her first husbands youngest son who was in his early 20's took his life just months after his Dad passed. Prayers for her for strength during this time.

Praying for God's Holy Spirit in Jesus' name to give her triple comforting strength to overcome what this dear Lady has been through--God says, He will not allow more sadness & grief in our lives than we can bear; so, Praise THE LORD that this be true for her & loved ones! Amen! Ma

It's said that lord doesn't put more on you than what you can handle,,,,, this is something that is hard to believe sometimes.
I pray your cousin, you and your whole family remembers this , and try to use this to make you stronger . The lord doesn't reveal his reasons all of the time ,, which can be confusing at times ,, and we'll never know his reasons till he wants us to know .
I hope you all can stay strong and positive.
My prayers for you all .

Big Tony, Missouri-Ma Betty, Odanscoils, MuddyMo, Fyrffytr1,Hawgdawg, and Bulletman, Thank you all so much for your Prayers, and thoughts, and kind words during this time. The funeral service yesterday was sad, as most all funeral services are, but my cousin is holding up pretty well. She is one of the strongest people I know to have endured as much pain as she has, and to have come through it. Her husband, Stan, that has passed was a good, God fearing man, as he was a retired minister. This is one comforting and reassuring aspect we have as Christians when death comes as to where our loved ones have gone and where they will spend eternity, and that one day we will see them again. We all know where Stan has gone, and that he is in a much better place than this old world that he has just left. Thanks again to you all, and may God Bless and keep you all and your Families safe, and may God Bless America.

So sorry I missed this bud prayers sent for your cousin 🙏

May the Lord heal and comfort her...AS ONLY HE CAN! Amen.