Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers needed for Elmy

Okay I want to thank all for the prayers they are working. I got a good report this evening 12/15 that he is home now but was to weak to get on the computer.
Prayers still needed,
Ron in WV

Okay I want to thank all for the prayers they are working. I got a good report this evening 12/15 that he is home now but was to weak to get on the computer.
Prayers still needed,
Ron in WV
That is good news that Elmer is out of the hospital. Still praying for a fast recovery. Elmer you know you have lots of old and new friends on this forum.

I just got a report today 12/23 about Elmy and he is still down with the virus or what the virus has done to his body and he is still too weak to get on his computer. So he is still in need of prayers.

Ron in WV

I just got a report today 12/23 about Elmy and he is still down with the virus or what the virus has done to his body and he is still too weak to get on his computer. So he is still in need of prayers.

Ron in WV
My daughter, husband and their three boys have it now and it’s no joke. Like a very bad flu.
Thank God they are bouncing back.

More prayers for Elmy, I pray he stays positive and fights this illness.
Tony

My daughter, husband and their three boys have it now and it’s no joke. Like a very bad flu.
Thank God they are bouncing back.

More prayers for Elmy, I pray he stays positive and fights this illness.
Tony

I pray for their complete renewed heath in Jesus' name! Amen!

The FLU BUG has always come around & attacked in different strength of strains each year! More PPL to spread it to one another--whether vaccinated or not--even those vaccinated having poor immune systems got sick, suffered, threw up--rested & got over it without Mandates of MASKS, social distancing & FEAR! It's just that this planned China virus, cruelly done by our enemies, added strength for different strains & mutates even more! EVIL COMMUNIST DOERS hate God, the American Constitution & President Trump, who is still the true USA President & if God wants him back in office to help us get back to ruling justly with God's Integrity & Gospel Truth, HE WILL! God Jehovah in the name of Jesus is GREATER than anyone or anything, including sicknesses & diseases! Let us Repent & have Believing Faith in Jesus, Who gives us life by forming us in our Mother's Womb to serve Him & DO GOOD DEEDS for one another, THEN HE WILL HEAL OUR BODIES & LAND! I Pray WE ALL Have a Blessed Christmas & be thankful by praising God for all things--even in trials we seek Him for Spiritual Strength to endure & overcome all things Satan throws at us with his & demons stinging darts! God Bless us, Everyone & Merry, Merry Christmas & may our New Year 2022 be better for American Citizens! Amen! Ma

I just wanted thank everybody for the prayers for Elmy and let you know I have got a couple of emails from him and it seems that he is getting better.
Thanks everybody,

Ron in WV