Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers please!

Magic your a good friend to Mike (yazoo) for posting, Tell Mike to keep the fath, Fath is a powerful thought, Yazoo keep your Hope and Fath thats important,
Magic tell him (mickfin) is going to a prayer meeting tonight and all of my friends will pray for him, Keep the Fath,
Mickey Lewis,

This is Mikes address if you want to send him a card or letter. They do not allow flowers or plants or balloons in the cardiac ICU
I am sure he would love to hear from all of you. It would brighten his day so much!

Michael Yates Room #4326
c/o Methodist Hospital
P.O. Box 1367
Indianapolis, IN 46206

We just got back from vacation and so very sorry to hear the surgery didn't work for Mike. Let's hope and pray for a heart donor for Mike. Thanks for keeping us up to date Doug.

Larry and I just got back today. I'm sorry to hear about Mike. We can only hope for the best. Keep us informed Magic. Rob

This prayer is for you Mike:

Father, I come to you asking for a full healing for Mike. Please give him a healthy heart quickly and give the surgeons and nurses the skillfull hands to use sucessfully that which you have given for Mike. Please bring Mike back to a full and speedy recovery. Lift Doug's spirit and use Doug as an example for his friend.
God we ask you do these things in Jesus's name, Amen.

GET WELL SOON YAZOO. MAY GOOD BE BY YOUR SIDE IN YOUR TIME OF NEED! ALSO YOU MAGIC, MIKES A VERY LUCKY MAN TO HAVE A GOOD FRIEND AND BRO LIKE YOU BY HIS SIDE. GOD BLESS YOU ALSO!! It will only be a matter of time until you both are swinging together again.

Great News,
Mikes second surgery was a complete success so he is going to go back home on Friday and I am sure he will get back on the forums. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. I know it helped! Now I can not be so troubled and get back to swinging again and maybe in a few weeks I will get to hunt with Mike again.
Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers!

What absolute great news!!! Going through something like that is so rough but looks like the man was tougher! Best wishes to a good and speedy recovery and we are all pullin" for you long term Mike! Hope you guy's are hunting together soon!

News doesn't get much better than that, thanks for the updates.

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Super News Magic.

Im so glad Mike is getting better N you Doug wear a big help to Mike, Mickfin

THATS GREAT NEWS magic,,,,,,, thanks for the updates tell yazoo we,re glad for him and hope he gets home soon and on the boards and swingin soon. :clap:

n/t

:clap: sweet

I Look foward to seeing your posts.

Hi You All.I'm back home a little sore and weak but a whole bunch humbled. The big guy up stairs has away of getting your attention.I would like to thank you all for your support and prayers I am sure I need'd all the help I could get. I owe a big thank to my buddy Magic. He helped me get though this a lot. And kept you all updated as best he could . I look forwards hunting ,shooting stories out and helping all I can .May God Bless You All and Thanks . Yazoo

Happy to hear from you Mike and that you are back home and doing better........:clapping: