Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers Requested Please

Confetrit

I'd like to request prayer for our daughter Katie. She has just started a new job as a Nurse Practitioner and is still in training. This is going into her second month. She absolutely loved her job and she is doing well. We helped her purchase a car that she needed for transportation. She has really come into her own as what the future has in store for her. She has had an on going problem with pain in her side, and has had trouble eating and sleeping. The problem has gotten much worse. She was sent home from the office yesterday as she began vomiting and was running a fever. She made it home about halfway before having to stop. We met her at the station and her Mother carried her to the ER. Long story short, we believe this is her gall bladder. Her Mother had the same issues a few years back. Our daughter had an ultrasound, but the ultrasound does not show how all the organs are working vs not working like the next scan she has scheduled for this coming Monday. She has had nothing to eat or drink but jello and clear liquids for days now and is in pain, but she is at home, Thank the Good Lord. Katie is afraid that this will jeopardize her work, but they have assured her that her job is safe and that they just want her to get better. Please pray that this next scan will reveal the true problem so we can have this taken care of and that she will be made to be pain free. Thanks in advance for your prayers.

I'd like to request prayer for our daughter Katie. She has just started a new job as a Nurse Practitioner and is still in training. This is going into her second month. She absolutely loved her job and she is doing well. We helped her purchase a car that she needed for transportation. She has really come into her own as what the future has in store for her. She has had an on going problem with pain in her side, and has had trouble eating and sleeping. The problem has gotten much worse. She was sent home from the office yesterday as she began vomiting and was running a fever. She made it home about halfway before having to stop. We met her at the station and her Mother carried her to the ER. Long story short, we believe this is her gall bladder. Her Mother had the same issues a few years back. Our daughter had an ultrasound, but the ultrasound does not show how all the organs are working vs not working like the next scan she has scheduled for this coming Monday. She has had nothing to eat or drink but jello and clear liquids for days now and is in pain, but she is at home, Thank the Good Lord. Katie is afraid that this will jeopardize her work, but they have assured her that her job is safe and that they just want her to get better. Please pray that this next scan will reveal the true problem so we can have this taken care of and that she will be made to be pain free. Thanks in advance for your prayers.
Yes
Prayers on the way !!!
Have they cked her liver ?
Similar symptoms.
Try getting her to drink vitamin and protein drinks.
Thinned out with warm water
She needs nutrition

I underwent gallbladder surgery in April of last year, a fortnight before starting my new job. I recovered quickly and was able to work. Operations today are usually very successful. In a short time it will be perfectly. Good luck to your daughter and to you.

Yes
Prayers on the way !!!
Have they cked her liver ?
Similar symptoms.
Try getting her to drink vitamin and protein drinks.
Thinned out with warm water
She needs nutrition
Thanks for the Prayers Odanscoils. Our Dr. pretty much thinks that this is going to be her gall bladder. The scan she has scheduled for Monday morning should reveal the true problem. Once we know what the real issue is we can move forward to having this taken care of.

I underwent gallbladder surgery in April of last year, a fortnight before starting my new job. I recovered quickly and was able to work. Operations today are usually very successful. In a short time it will be perfectly. Good luck to your daughter and to you.
Thanks Draco for the words of encouragement. Yes, this will be an outpatient procedure if it is her ball bladder. Surgery today requires so much less recovery time than years ago.

I will be praying for her to be well soon, and for her job security.