Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers

yazoo

I again would like to thank you all for your prayers.I am out of the hospital by a week and 2 days.The surgeries went pretty good but will take some time to know how well.The electrical system of the heart is a very complex thing.I did get out swinging 4 maybe 30 mins with my friends Magic And Kevin on Friday.I'm not in that great of shape yet, it will take a while I am sure. As for more prayers it wont hurt anything for the extra help.Thanks bunches .My heart may be better at this time but my mind has a lot of healing yet to do. I have been hit by my Defibrillator 26 times at approximately 700 volts per pop so the slightest misfire of my heart beats set me to worrying about getting shocked again. The Doc said I may suffer from the delayed stress syndrome or a form of it for some time.I am fighting it though, talking seems to help the most. I will survive. So thanks to all of you and may God Bless You All for Your Kindness! Yazoo

Good luck, Mike.

Hey Mike, just the fact that you were even able to detect after all you have been through is a miracle. Give it some time. I think you have done incredibly well so far. Seems like they (and you) did an great job. I hope little by little you will find the confidence in your recent success. In the mean time I'll keep praying for you.

Mike keep the faith my friend, Mickfin

well to the club,i have got a heart condition,open heart surgery,oh, i forgot i had a stroke,half my brain is gone, five months is the hospital, rehab saved my life, can walk, talk, my speech is not the same, heart defiblator,got the same thing,greg

You can beat this Mike..........:beers: