Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pretty Good Day In Golden Gate Park

MT

I met up with Nicasian (Chris) early this morning at Golden Gate Park with my E-Trac to do some hunting before the Hippies got up. Some were still asleep right where we wanted to hunt, and his bees were hard at work guarding the goodies. I knew enough to just let them bee.
We started hunting a spot that looked like it had been lawn at one time, but was now just dirt and weeds. The first good, and I mean good signal I got was a big 'ol 1944 Walking Liberty Half at about 6". Man, did it sound good. A bit later, I got a 1935S Merc and then a 1920S Merc.
This was the first Walker I have found with the E-Trac, and my first since about 2003.
Great day, and thanks Chris for showing me that spot.
Thanks for looking.
HH,
MT
today95.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments everybody. I've been at this for 30 years, and the silver sure is getting hard to come by...not like in 1979:nopity:
HH,
MT