Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prices are listed for coils and accessories online.

Bourneredi

The website Bigboystoys.com has prices listed for the Equinox accessories. I have no experience with this company so just passing this on as info.

6” coil...$299.00
15” coil...$399.00
Waterproof headphones...$150.00

None of the above are listed as “in stock”.

I don’t know if this is the same price that Minelab will charge but at least it’s a known price.

Wow, those prices are ridiculous, 400$ for a 15" coil thats almost half the price of the detector. Thats what ive paid for xp-deus coils and the coils for the deus have all the electronics in them. Lets hope some aftermarket companies start making them cause I wont be spending that much for a coil. I've been holding my tongue on the release and have no problem waiting on my pre order to ship but the coil prices are almost a deal breaker for me.

Bourneredi said:
The website Bigboystoys.com has prices listed for the Equinox accessories. I have no experience with this company so just passing this on as info.

6” coil...$299.00
15” coil...$399.00
Waterproof headphones...$150.00

None of the above are listed as “in stock”.

I don’t know if this is the same price that Minelab will charge but at least it’s a known price.

I spoke with a forum sponsor dealer late yesterday, he hadn't gotten any prices yet.

Same prices as the CTX coils and headphones, if this is correct, that's disappointing. I'm hoping he posted the CTX prices just to have something listed.

I thought the ctx coils were expensive because of the chip in the coil?
Is the NOX built the same way? I could of swore it was posted there are no electronics in the coil so why the high price?

greenmeanie said:
Is the NOX built the same way? I could of swore it was posted there are no electronics in the coil so why the high price?

The Nox coils are listed as Smart coils according to Minelab.

Data as far as prices listed on site, not necessarily accurate. I spoke to Bart, he says he has no accurate price data.
Seems for his site to allow physically listing product, a price must be posted.

S

greenmeanie said:

Yes they have the chip inside the coil. Reason why there want be no after market coils also.

I always expected the 15 inch to cost the same at the CTX 17 did if you weren't lucky enough to get it as part of a package.

First bunch of us are going to feel the pain looks like...... no waterproof phone, no package deals, no accessories, and no after market coils for any of us. I really believe they need a few more coils for this one...... if not for raw gold. get out the adding machines...... this could be interesting.

Personally, I don't believe I would bother getting another coil until perhaps
Mid summer if at all. At these prices I might not at all, or wait for coiltek to
Produce an aftermarket one. Plenty to learn with the stock coil in my opinion.

Bud-sc said:

Yes they have the chip inside the coil. Reason why there want be no after market coils also.
There are chips in xterra coils and there are a bunch of aftermarket coils.