Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prince Henry Metal

coindgr

Went back to the old school house today and found a nice metal,Prince Henry Of Germany Visits United States 1902, blew my ears off a solid 38,also found a 1939 jefferson nickel,1951 wheat, 2 shot gun shells, clad dime,and a fue memorials cents, was a good day off !! If any one know anything about this metal let me know, Thanks, Phil

n/t

Hi Coindgr,
That medal is a really great find in my opinion. I think medals of that nature are very collectible for the right people. Also, a coin is coin but a medal like that is special, it brings so much history into the equation and they didn't make a million of them like a coin. I don't know about that particular medal, but I have found about 6 or 7 similar commemertive medals. They are very interesting. Great work. I bet it feels good and solid in the hand huh? They are usually heavy bronze. Good luck... see you in the field!