Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pro pointer better than I hoped for

just got the pro ponter , I used to own a bulleye two the garret towers far above that toylike thing i used to have I think someone made this thing that actully goes metaldetecting this thing working whith my 3x18 cleansweep is going to be like an OX licking up grass now i own a Golden umax but I,m not biased or afraid to admitt garret has a winner hear

Garrett's pointer is great. I'm on my second one(first got stolen). Where is bradford, mn? I am from Good Thunder, MN just south of Mankato(13 miles)

I'm really liking it also. It's somewhat compact and easy to drop in the pouch. Well built too. I didn't care for the audio so I wrapped tape a few times to cover the speaker/buzzer opening to tame it down. I'm about to squirt a shot of black RTV silicone in the opening which should not only tame it but keep water out also.
It's a nice little unit and what I been using since I got it. A winner for sure.