Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pro-Pointer

tab-nabit

Mine took an unexpected dip underwater for a few seconds a couple weeks ago, and after a dip'n & a lick'n, it's still tick'n, I mean buzz'n, well it's been a little de-buzzed with a little black silicone.
Anyway, it still works fine - I'm sold on the Pro-Pointer:thumbup:
*add -[attachment 129222 de.buzz.JPG] [attachment 129223 Ex.bag.JPG]

Hey, nice little mod with the black silicone there tab-nabit.:wiggle: I might try that. It looks really good. Yeah, that Propointer is just incredible. I usually use my Vibraprobe when I'm in or near water, but I think I might try that little mod on my Propointer to make it more water proof and use it instead. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to see that yours is still working well for you. Happy Hunting!:)

I used mine for the second time this past weekend and it is fantastic!

Barely had to dig any of those alomost "too big holes" I sometimes have to dig to get to the goodies. I dig in this damn sugar sand down here in Fl when its bone dry and when it is dry it just keeps filling in on itself. The Propointer has made it much much easier!

Don