Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Probably Last Water Hunt For The Year

Mike K (Ohio)

Well Rick and I got out for probably the last water hunt of the year. Found a couple little goodies. Left to Right Stainless Steel Ring, Another Stainless Steel says "FAITH Heart Sign MAURA 9-4-17" I guess a bible passage, Then A Pandora Ring with the hallmark ALE R 50 This was from Pandoras web site, "Initially, when PANDORA Rose™ jewelry launched it was stamped with a capital “R” to represent a unique blend of copper and silver with 14k rose gold plating." Then Not sure about the bracelet probably junk with gold plating not sure tho..

Nice bunch of bling. The knife looks like it's still pocketable.

Thanks Dude! Nothing special, But we have done a pretty decent job at cleaning out the waters where we and others live at :)

Thanks and Yes the Knife cleaned up pretty nice :) Gave it to my Son as he wanted it :) Couple weeks back I gave his some Oakley sunglasses that I found with out a scratch on them. He looked them up and they were selling for $160 still. So I lost those as well lol....

Can I ask were you live? I was talking with some guys from around Atlantic City and they said for the next 6 weeks should be good for them... Just curious as one day I want to plan a trip somewhere and try to find some real old gold :)

Mike K

Nice finds my water hunting is all winter long here on the east coast.
Mark