Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Problems with Deus II

Remember there is always a light on at the Church.

On my Nox I replace the rods with CF, added Coiltek 10 x 5". Out of warranty so fearful of taking it in the water since it was replaced once for leaking in the display in 13" of water. Final and main reason was target identification. I have some high frequency hearing loss so could not take advantage of 50 tones to help ID targets. Sold my 800 3 weeks ago and bought a brand new CTX3030.

With the Deus just drag back on the coil and you will hear a grunt, that is a bottle cap, but here is the problem i have found four gold rings by digging these sounds so what are you missing by not digging cap?
Simple your going to miss gold same with the nox 16 was a lot of pull tabs but I’ve also found a good amount of gold digging those 16’s
Mark

Lately I’ve been driving to Connecticut for day and sometimes weekend detecting trips. It can be very worthwhile to drive 100 or so miles to find better hunting sites but if gas prices keep rising that cost would have to be factored in , as does the road time.

What kind of expected ship dates are the dealers saying for the Deus 2 ? I’m not able to pre order one but if the user reports are that good, I might be down for one by the time they are available without back order which means perhaps Spring/Summer 2022.

I use my Deus in some of the trashiest parks one can imagine! Crown caps everywhere! When I first started using the Deus, I wanted to wrap it around a tree! All I dug was bottle cap after bottle cap and a few quarters. After about a year, I learned to pump the coil about 5" above the quarter sounds and the iron grunt gave away the presence of those dreaded crown caps. Use the pumping method! It works! Give it a try!