Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Problems with the MI6 pinpointed

Digger 45

The pointer started screwing up first by sounding off constantly, then when i turned it off the light went out and it seemed to be off but the module screen says turn off the pinpointer from then on the screen is locked up i i can't get to the menu and i have to turn off the deus and then back on again and the detector works ok until i turn on the pointer and it lockes up again. I'm running 5.2 program. Any help here??

Not sure it will help your issue but good idea to update anyway. Save your old programs (write down your settings) first. I would wait to pair the Mi-6 after updating.

Seems to me it is best to pair your pinpointer away from electrical interference like inside your house. Don't know for sure, but worth a try anyway.

I had the same problem the other day. I had to turn off the detector and back on again and it worked OK.