Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Program tuneups

Ben Town

Bored to death. Not only cold and snowy but I’ve got a cast on my left leg and it comes off this coming Monday Finally after 8 weeks on crutches and Knee scooter .
Had the wife bring my Detector in and I did some tune ups on my programs.
Worked with Exchange 2 and went through every program and matched up tones on different programs , moved some tone bin lines around and Ferrious lines moved around.
Made sure all the settings were where I want to start , everything saved.
Just deleted all the programs off and reinstalled the modified ones.
Tried to figure out how to install programs in the order I want them to show up on the machine but it still moves them around in no particular order.
It’s really nice to be able to make all the changes on the computer .
Today I got all my different coins and relics and air tested with the changes now I have to wait till the snow is gone and on a nice day head out to the test garden and see if what I’ve done makes any differance in kinda the real world.
If everything works as planed I’ll get some relic hunting in before heading to Florida for April.
I guess the moral of this story is don’t be afraid too experiment and make some changes to improve your programs , it’s easy and fun , a good winter project.
BT

brother steve said:
Sounds like a great idea! I know I want to do some tweaking too. I’m waiting for the snow to go away .

Here are some good twerks you can use.............

Oh my bad, that says tweaks............I should increase the font on my computer a little bit?? LOL........