Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prospecting With The V3

CROCK of COINS

My V3 hits on this small amount of GOLD:

MVC-742S.jpg

I guess I better get out and try it ;-)

Jerry

Some day I would like to try prospecting with the V3. Sure looks pretty, tho, eh?:clapping:

Pretty impressive Jerry...........:clapping:

WOW Nice, glad to see what the V3 can do with small Gold. I am going to CA. at the end of August to Prospect and pan for Gold. Did you change some of the settings or did you run it stock. How good did it do in black sands if there was some ? Thanks for the post.

Eagle 1

After I found that small 14K size 2 ring, I wonder how prospect would do? So when I got home I took the small amount in the vile and passed it over the coil ;-) Stock program and coil.
I also put the BigFOOT coil on and it to hit on the vile.

The gold in the vile is from panning and sluicing.

Eagle 1, Hope you do well on your trip;-) It can be WARM in Aug.

Jerry

Hi Jerry, thats great news.Any chance you can see how small of amount from that vile it will hit on? I'm a complete newbie as far detecting for gold,most of my propecting is done with a shovel,pick and sluice box.Also,would a small DD coil pick up very small pieces like whats in your vile better?

I did not try my 4x6 DD coil. I will try that soon.
I don't want to try just one little piece from the vile. I would probably drop it. LOL

Next time I get the drywasher out, or the sluice, I will be looking for a bigger test sample ;-)

Jerry

I understand Jerry,but would it be reasonable to assume that if your Bigfoot is hitting on that amount in the vile,that a 4x6 DD would hit on a smaller amount,but not as deep?

The small coil would be good if the ground conditions were bad---lots of false signals.

I will try the 4x6 and see how it tests out.

Jerry

Groundshaker said:
On jimmy sierra's site,he sells a laminated card with a nugget in it. Makes an excellent test item.

Good idea. TY

Jerry