Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Protective Cover for V3i

I just use a heavy duty sandwich size zip lock bag...... They are tough enough and work great.

I use a large freezer ziplock bag. Keeps it like new.

Of covers is made to order by hand. I have seen them and they look great. I believe they're quite reasonable as well my buddy Dean got his there digital camo shipped three piece set 26$. HH c t

The pod doesn't need a cover for rain protection. Covers on the pod impair the screen view in my opinion. The box cover will protect from scratches but won't stop with water infiltration.

On the damp or sometimes wet grass or in the rows where the corn was cut and his cover on the box is waxed cordura. He swears by it. But heck I wouldn't hunt in a rain storm with the v machine. The grip cover is nice as well not much mud or dirt gets by it. I use a sandwich bag my self. But I'm Cheap!!!!! HH c t

daveinoregon said:
Get one of the thesaurus ones from England. Very we'll made and price not too bad. I think I got mine from deteknics.

Popped into Detecnicks UK today, they have the Thesaurus covers in stock (2 sets)....I have used these covers on my V3i for over 3 years now & can't fault them...I'am not sure if I'am allowed to give a direct link to Detecnicks on the forum, so if your interested just Google them for their contact details...HH Napper..