Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pulled trigger on a Manticore #50 on the pre-order list

silvercoinboy

Got military discount also.

Delivery estimated at Feb 1st.

Already paid for my 800s a few times over, ready for the new one!!!

Bro, congrats on the purchase, I just purchased a brand new nox 600 2-3 days before the manticore was released.. Doesn't matter to me tho because I'm pretty sure putting 1600 bucks into a detector this late in the game for me isn't in the cards... I'll be curious to see how these "hunted out spots" what they may reveal with the new minelab... Best of luck to you.

Cheers Mark ( ohio )

I'm Number 26 on my pre-order

Mine's on order rom my local dealer. Hopefully it comes early or not until the ground thaws up here in Spokane. The Nox has been the best detector I've ever used and hope the Manticore will exceed it. Used the V3i and loved the screen with different colored graphs to identify the targets. If the 2d target ID works as stated it will be awesome. I get 8-9" dimes with the Nox, what will the Manticore do?

#33 On the delivery list with the vendor I ordered from. I may not follow through though. The Deus 2 with the added 11 inch coil plus the WSA ll XL headphones are performing so darn well I'm just becoming a little skeptical of the Manticore being better. But....How will I know if I don't try. I'm torn but suppose at 33 on the list I'll be hearing reports before I get mine. Mostly a dirt hunter with very occasional beach venture.

Same here my Nox is still killing it one spot we had along a river close to 100 silver coins 8 halves all with our Noxes had another hunt today which we both got halves and other silvers
Mark

Attachments

• 20024BCC-16B1-45E5-8097-D594D8D94A06.jpeg
    20024BCC-16B1-45E5-8097-D594D8D94A06.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
My plan is to wait it out, while still sporting my "old" Equinox 800!
Once the underwater guys start reporting about its use in the water, I will then pull the trigger, and jump onboard.
At this point, Im really looking forward to getting one.
Looks like its going to be a winner!

Once the Manticore is released and If the reports for the Manticore are good, you can bet that the Equinox for sale signs will be out in full force with the accompanied price drops.

The Equinox 800 is a great machine for its time. It is over 5 years old and my bet is that it will become the mid level machine of choice for many Minelab fans for at least a few more years. The Manticore will be the machine like the E-trac was over a decade ago. As a few more years roll by, you can bet that the Equinox will be discontinued as new technology and inability to source repair parts become an issue just as the E-trac became.

I am waiting till spring to make a decision on either a Manticore or a Deus II.....or maybe both. I am running into resistance to allowing metal detecting mainly because people some times do not fill their holes.
FILL YOUR HOLES or LOSE IT ALL.

Once the Manticore is released and If the reports for the Manticore are good, you can bet that the Equinox for sale signs will be out in full force with the accompanied price drops.

The Equinox 800 is a great machine for its time. It is over 5 years old and my bet is that it will become the mid level machine of choice for many Minelab fans for at least a few more years. The Manticore will be the machine like the E-trac was over a decade ago. As a few more years roll by, you can bet that the Equinox will be discontinued as new technology and inability to source repair parts become an issue just as the E-trac became.

I am waiting till spring to make a decision on either a Manticore or a Deus II.....or maybe both. I am running into resistance to allowing metal detecting mainly because people some times do not fill their holes.
Garrett Axiom PI machine to fill that niche also. but it is pricy $$$$

Here Here! Or is it Hear Hear! Fill the hole!