Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:pulltab:Dig them pull tabs!

cvs

Well just like I advise digging the zinc pennies for gold I'll also say the same for pull tabs. This 4th July weekend I was working under a tree at a high school and had just hit a half dozen tokens in a three foot area and then got a sold hit at vdi 19 with a bounce to 20 on the back swing. For me that's a usual nickel or the good old pull tab. About three inches down I pull out this nice 14K ring, so yes I dig a lot of junk but I also find the gold. Photo of the ring on a mirror so you can see top and bottom (it's only one ring).

Very nice ring Carl and a great idea on the picture.

Looks like your going to need a "Send us your unwanted gold envelope" fairly soon? (I'll start working one up for ya'!) Again nice ring! Your on a roll Carl!

Cool ring. Nice find. Good idea on the picture.

I usually work the beach. I dig up EVERYTHING. Today I came home with 58 bottle caps and 33 pulltabs. Thats 91 holes right there. I also came out with $2.09 in clad a brass zippo lighter and a fossil watch, both still working.

SO DIG IT ALL...

FERD

You are doing everything right Ferd.....one of these days you will be bringing home the Gold................:thumbup:

Gold is great. Keep posting those great finds. Rob

It's so good to see all you V3 users getting the finds. Seems the machine was well worth the learning curve....

burlbark said:
Oh no now I have to dig all them pulltabs....:goodnight:

Yep, the V3i is a great machine :thumbup: and I'm pretty confident on knowing if it's can slaw now but the only way to be sure when in doughty is dig. I'll dig the 99 questionable targets to get that 1 good one, and a boat load of clad to keep me interested.

Good going. BTW, if that Zippo is damaged, are you aware that they have a LIFETIME warrany, and Zippo will repair or replace a damaged one for a very small fee. Good AMERICAN company.

gilfordberry said:
Good going. BTW, if that Zippo is damaged, are you aware that they have a LIFETIME warrany, and Zippo will repair or replace a damaged one for a very small fee. Good AMERICAN company.

Thanks for the tip.

FERD

Excellent looking nickle, when I dig 19-20 vdi, I get the aluminium. I did however dig a 21-22vdi thinking nickle and pulled out a necklace pendant (silver) with 20 diamond settings (need to have looked at by jeweler) and a topaz center piece. I'm not sure if it's genuine yet.

Good finds and keep diggin PT's.

Thats a beautiful ring...congrats!
Keep diggin those tabs!
Aaron