Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PULSEDIVE SCUBA DETECTOR & POINTER

Nokta Detectors

Dear Valued Members,

We are proud to announce our new PulseDive Scuba Detector and Pointer that features our patented design!
With the PulseDive, a user can transform their Scuba Detector into a Pinpointer and vice versa in a matter of seconds!

PulseDive is a very competitive and great product not only with its design, but also with its price point at $189 for the 2-in-1 set that comes in a fancy, water resistant, hard-shell carrying case and other accessories including a security lanyard!
Why should you pay for a scuba detector and a pinpointer separately when you can get them both with the PulseDive!

PulseDive Features:
• IP68 - Waterproof up to 60m (200ft.)
• Pulse Induction - This powerful technology allows for very stable operation in saltwater or in any type of soil.
• Built-in Wireless Module - Compatible with Nokta Makro 2.4 GHz Green Edition Wireless Headphones.
• Detection Alerts & Indicators - 1.Audio Only 2. Vibration Only 3. Audio & Vibration & LED Indicator in addition to any of the above
• LED Flashlight - Easily see your target at night or when hunting underwater.
• Rapid Retune - Ensures stable operation of the device with the push of one button.
• Dive Mode - Provides easier operation under water by locking the keys and preventing them to be pressed by water pressure while deep diving.
• Lost Alarm - After 5 minutes of inactivity, the device emits an audible alarm and LED starts flashing.
• Replaceable Hard-Shell Case - The replaceable pointer coil comes with a hard-shell protection case to prevent wear of the detection tip.

PACKAGE CONTENTS
PulseDive Set is available in 2 colors: Black or Yellow.
Water Resistant & Durable Hard-Shell Carrying Case
Pointer Coil
Scuba Coil Cover
Black or Yellow Replaceable Hard-Shell Case
Battery Compartment Cover (For land use)
Belt Holster
Security Lanyard
USB Charging Cable
Coil Connector Dust Protection Cap

PulseDive 2-in-1 set is available in 2 colors: Yellow and Black
PulseDive is also available as a pinpointer only!

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/pulsedive-scuba-detector-pointer-2-in-1-set/

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Thank you!

Placed my pre-order just now. I am looking forward to getting one soon!

I want to see if this is indeed any more sensitive and deeper detecting than the Scuba Tector. Please give us some information.

They are very similar, from my testing the PD is a bit more sensitive to gold than the Scuba-Tector.
Don't expect performance of a full size PI of either unit, they are not meant to be deep seekers. They both detect gold rings and coins at similar depth with the edge going to the PD.
Larger objects will be detected much deeper like any other detector.
Both are Pi's, the big plus is how they cut thru mineralized soils with out much or if any depth loss. Which make these a no brainer for those who detect in the salt water.

Thanks so much for the information. I am sure that once this detector comes on the market, someone will make a Youtube video comparison with the Scuba Tector. Thanks again.

I'm interested in the size of gold it will detect. I'm not talking about gold rings, but nuggets (pickers). Other PI scuba detectors would not beep even when touching the nugget, neither would the fisher.So far only the Whites would pick up small gold, yes I know the whites is not a PI pinpointer, so how small/deep (inches) will your pinpointer detect small gold?

There is a feller on youtube who has designed his own handheld detector for scuba. It is the deepest I have seen yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sm85WBn14E . Artem Molchanov. Very, very impressive. He has some side by side comparisons with the Scuba Tector. I think he is selling for $299