Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pushing the depth...........

plowboy

Thank you RLOH, for info on deeper coins, I don't seem to get past about 5 inches with the 600 although I am able to dig up square nails pretty deep, trouble is thats not what I run home and brag about. Any other tips would be appreciated. I do only hunt wet ground if you want to call that a tip. Tennessee nasty ground, lots of iron I could sure use some help. My good looks "aint" getting me anywhere! Stock 600.

I have a Nox 600, it hit's pretty deep. I have hit pennys at 10" or more. on the beach it's a beast , She will hit a piece of foil a foot down.

Remember to hit on a deep target you almost have to be direct over it. Off just a littler and you will miss.
the coil signal tapers to a blade type signal below the coil. So low and - slow - . Off an inch or a slight change in direction can make a difference because most targets are not lying flat for the taking. No detector dectorist are perfect.
We all miss a lot but find things later that we have missed and the above is the reason why.
Doug

Remember to hit on a deep target you almost have to be direct over it. Off just a littler and you will miss.
the coil signal tapers to a blade type signal below the coil. So low and - slow - . Off an inch or a slight change in direction can make a difference because most targets are not lying flat for the taking. No detector dectorist are perfect.
We all miss a lot but find things later that we have missed and the above is the reason why.

Doug
:thumbup: Spot-on, Doug! Always work more methodically, overlap and ample amount, and don't get impatient. They are out there, we all miss them from hunts in the past.

Monte