Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Puta Cana

arclyt

Going to be staying at the Grand Pallidium Resort in Puta Cana and anyone out there ever been here--taking the BHID with so maybe i will have some good finds.Still looking for a case to caryy it in and would like to get one that will hold two so i can take my DFX300 as well.

When I traveled abroad, I bought a nice, sturdy but ugly suitcase at Goodwill for a few bucks and used clothing as padding. Being ugly no one wanted to steal it and it held a couple of detectors, broken down, and accessories with no problems. No problems with customs either.

arclyt said:
Going to be staying at the Grand Pallidium Resort in Puta Cana and anyone out there ever been here--taking the BHID with so maybe i will have some good finds.Still looking for a case to caryy it in and would like to get one that will hold two so i can take my DFX300 as well.

So, I run "Puta Cana" through Google's Translate and.. "W-h-o-r-e Fuzz?" Sounds a little "fishy" to me

I may be wrong as I am frequently,:crylol: but are you talking about Punta Cana? If so here is some things you might want to know about Punta Cana such as, Punta Cana is part of the newly created Punta Cana-B

never claimed to be a star typest--yes i am hoping to post some nice finds on this forum during my stay.

yes i have bin there went last year ... really nice place but the food stinks... and i hope somebody that u go with understands,,
thank god for me my girl speaks ,, Spanish,, ilolol... they don't understand shit if it doesn't have a dollar sign on it . lolo but it was nice and i had all my dive gear
and it was fine .. well have fun ,,,