Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quarantined.

I will pray for you and all others.
My Grandson who lives with us Got it and was tested on Sunday Jan 9th - Test came back positive on Weds.
So I dutifully reported it at work and took my 5 day quarantine.
Thursday I got a Corvid test and negative results on Saturday.
Back to work on Monday.
I had Covid in Dec of 2021 - so I was not expecting a reinfection and so far so good.
You have a 97% chance of survival.

prayers to you . Don't worry almost everyone i know has had it and its just another flu.
I would have to partially disagree. I have had several friends die with it already. And some are in the hospital now. My cousin was in the hospital for 90 days. And will probably have to be on oxygen the rest of his life. I partially dis agree because I lot of my friends are just getting flu like symptoms too with this strand. But I have had two cousins and three friends that have had to go to the hospital with this strand. But I’m with you most are just getting flu like symptoms. Thank you for the prayers. I really appreciate it.

I will pray for you and all others.
My Grandson who lives with us Got it and was tested on Sunday Jan 9th - Test came back positive on Weds.
So I dutifully reported it at work and took my 5 day quarantine.
Thursday I got a Corvid test and negative results on Saturday.
Back to work on Monday.
I had Covid in Dec of 2021 - so I was not expecting a reinfection and so far so good.
You have a 97% chance of survival.
Yeah I’m not worried about myself. My wife is the one that sickness always really affect. She seems to have a hard time getting over any sickness. Thanks for the prayers.

Prayers for you & family Travis. Steve in so la
Thanks Steve. My wife and son have it now. Or at least they are very sick. They haven’t got tested but since my daughter has I am assuming. They are both sicker than my daughter got.

On my 3rd week now,,, and I am absolutely celebrating for everyone who got through it easily!! As I am learning,,, there is Covid,,, and then there is Long Covid. As you read about the mild cases, be happy for them, but don't be dismissive of the virus. Try not to forget that a smaller percentage of folks are getting some pretty serious, life changing stuff.

Hope everyone get's to feeling better real soon!!

Unchecked Copy Box
Psa 103:2
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Unchecked Copy Box
Psa 103:3
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

The "benefits" of the CDC and their testing and vaccines are starting to come to light. Who do you trust?