Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quarters/Halves from last year (Silvers and Golds)

bigealive

I got a few requests to get better pictures of the three seateds so I dug out my old scanner since the camera is not the greatest. Here are my older silver halves and quarters from last year(200:geek:.
Halves
1920-s and 1944-d
Quarters
Barbers
1892, 1897-O, 1904, 1907-O
Standing Liberties
1918-D, 1921, 1926, 1926-S, 1927, 1928-S, 1929
Washington 1943-D in MS/AU condition has great finish

And I figured since the scanner was out of the storage room I would throw in my 2 golds. 1897-s $5 Half Eagle and 1909-S $10 Eagle. Both were found on a boulevard that was under construction in 2007. They both were in 24 kt. pendants. Finds of a lifetime and they are exactly as I found them. No water, no soap, not even a cloth wiping them down. To scare to damage them. Fairly good years to get both are less than 350,000 minted. Thanks for looking!!! Todd

That's some impressive stuff there Todd. Easier to post than to find.
You are definitely in control of your detector. Nice going. HH Gene