Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quest/Air

I read an article today which stated that Air Metal Detectors and Quest have formed an alliance. I've never used either brand but perhaps this could be good for anyone who uses either brand.

I read an article today which stated that Air Metal Detectors and Quest have formed an alliance. I've never used either brand but perhaps this could be good for anyone who uses either brand.
old news, the quest air looks like an interesting detector if they can get the app you need to work properly.

it was posted up months ago and there has been no new news on the Quest Air detector for months, you use your cellphone as the control pod via an app that you install on your cell phone from my understanding the app connects to the coil via your cell phone, so I am assuming its all going to work via Bluetooth since a lot of people do not always have cell service all the time, I know areas I detect for gold nuggets I do not always have a cell signal all the time, is the only reason i am thinking its going to be a Bluetooth connection