Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quest HD Compatible Wireless Headphones

have the deteknix ones which are the same as quest, and yep nice addition and sound the same as Deus back phones which is nice..

AJ

I have the deteknix also and they work perfect. The way I understand it Andy Helped design the headphones.

My Deteknix headphones have held up very well over the last several months, and they don't get treat lightly either. In fact they are the only headphones I now use exclusively the Deus, and 90% of my detecting is in the form of relic hunting old house sites in the forests here, including a good dash of mud and rain.

Knack 4iron,
Unless you are going to run them on other brand detectors I would go with the Deteknix headphones.