Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

QUEST V80

the ad I see stated a 6-8 hr ONLY battery charge.. Not impressive at all IMHO
IQuest had quality issues initially but they've corrected same as far as I'm concerned and are making quality detectors and pinpointers.I use quest x pro pinpointer and it is excellent..2 years ago I bought my 11 yr old nephew a quest x5 detector for 150 bucks new.I was impressed with the build quality and functions of unit .Do some research,look at some utube vids on quest products,I think you;ll be impressed.

IQuest had quality issues initially but they've corrected same as far as I'm concerned and are making quality detectors and pinpointers.I use quest x pro pinpointer and it is excellent..2 years ago I bought my 11 yr old nephew a quest x5 detector for 150 bucks new.I was impressed with the build quality and functions of unit .Do some research,look at some utube vids on quest products,I think you;ll be impressed.
You state you only have a pinpointer. Just curious why you haven't purchased a detector for yourself ? My interest is truly piqued on this manufacturer.. I really want to know how waterproof the detectors are. As far as youtube vids...I don't put alot of stock on what these guys put out.

Right now I swing an Nokta Impact (a super detector) and up until now their best detector was Q60 pro .It didn't have any more options than my Impact (other than being waterproof and I don't water hunt)As for upgrade, Iooked at legend (don't like the screen}. equinox $300 more and you have to invest another $200 to make sure machine doesn't fall apart on you. And Mark....what do you put a lot of stock in? Where do you get your info?

where do I get my info, and what do I put stock in........................... from the guy (s) standing next to me actually hunting with one. That way I can hold one, see how it handles, compare signals with the detector I'm using etc...

Are there any Q60 or Q80s in the United States now ??? Does Serious Detecting have any???
Tony it’s the V60 and V80 and no they are expected to arrive sometime in March from what I am seeing. So far I’ve only seen a review from Andy Sabisch on the Quest user group of Facebook. Looks to have some pretty neat new features. I’m thinking of giving one a go .