Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about the Equinox

LS hunter

Do you guys think this detector will do fine on a saltwater beach and in the water..?..?...
I have owned three Minelabs and i have to say each and everyone did the job well very well trouth be told.From what im see I g looks to be a good detector...The price is'ent bad eather.. ..Thx...Greg..

Very good question. I would think that with the multi frequency capability, Minelab would incorporate the algorithm to cancel out the salt effect, especially because they are calling this an all terrain machine. Just my thoughts.

Bulletman

Shalom

No one knows until someone DUNKS it for us.
But the Specs on paper say it should work good in Water and SALT.

Not knocking Garrett but they to have an AT..and saltwater is a no go for it..Hope Minelabs all terrain is better..Right..

The AT is a single freq too....not multi. IF it can perform based on whats being put out ..... i see a lot of potential as a wader out there to neck deep just like the CTX. Look..... its light and easier to swing, its multi switchable to single freq, its more capable than the multi for dry sand on small gold, it has a TID, and some are saying its doing better than the CTX in difficult minerals. Best of all its simple....and faster than an Xcal. I dont believe it will out do a CTX in the dirt....... but at the beach and for the crazy price we may well be seeing a lot of them..... especially from those with ATs. We are seeing info from just dirt hunters who seem to be giving it high marks....... but i believe it may have greater potential to equal a CTX IN the water.........IF we ever get someone to post about that.

Dew

Not a peep out of Drayton? His name was shown as going to Detectival but I am not sure if the Hurricane changed those plans? Still you would think he would be the logical salt water tester?

I can see it's quick in single frequency but how fast is it in multi frequency ???? No one is saying anything about that. Do we know ?

Ron L