Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about wireless repercussions

willy

Got to wondering a little while ago.. there was a study linking cell phone use to brain cancer; wireless headphones= cancer? Not being alarmist, just cautious. ..Willy.

I think the cellphone theory was found to be unproven.

Then what about all the Bluetooth earphones to your cell phones, here in Calif. you can not drive and use a cell phone unless it's hands free (like Bluetooth). Drives me nuts seeing people walking around and it looks like there talking to them selves, I use to be able to tell the crazies from sane people but not any more.:blink:

I'm sure something will get me before the WHP.:lmfao: If I stayed away from everything that might cause cancer, I would have starved by now.[attachment 161560 Reading.gif]..........Rob

But not disproved either: http://www.cancerhelp.co.tv/cell-phone-use-and-the-risk-of-brain-cancer/ I dunno. Whatever the case, I prefer regular headphones (specifically RAT's); the KISS principle in action.. and they seem to fit better. ..Willy.

I've got RATS also, too bad he quit making them. Since I don't even own a cell, I guess that leaves me a little slack.:devil::devil: I have to agree with bfodnes, the WHP don't use a transmitter.[attachment 161562 Reading.gif].......Rob

I think the WHP does have a small transmitter in the headphones, how else can the V read the battery voltage and adjust to the channel changes?

I might be wrong, but aren't there usually 'handshake protocols' between wireless devices that require a transmitter? Like I said.. doesn't bother me. Actually, what originally got me thinking about nuking the ol' gray matter was the 'Headhunter Pulse'. Too bad about the RAT phones. ..Willy.